Keep This New Year’s Resolution!
We all know how difficult it is to keep our New Year’s resolutions. As Mark Twain once said “Next week you can begin paving hell with them.” But here’s one resolution you’ll definitely want to keep!
Join the Tasimba safari from May 12th to 19th!
The summer rains are over and countless herds of impala, zebra, wildebeest, eland and buffalo are enjoying great grazing on the plains and savannah. Other animals are plentiful too: elephants, sable, kudu and giraffes, not to mention baboons, jackals, hyena – and some pretty amazing birds too!
And where the herds are abundant, predators like lion and cheetah will be close at hand. Game-rich Hwange has over 100 wildlife species and 400+ bird species just waiting to meet you!
It’s simply an amazing time of year to experience the Tasimba safari!
What’s so different about Tasimba:
Here are a few of the unique benefits you’ll enjoy:
- 7 full days in exclusive occupancy of a luxury safari camp – just us, no-one else!
- A vast, private wilderness where you’ll seldom see another vehicle;
- Our extraordinary and inspiring Keystone Guest, Ian McCallum, to enrich your entire experience;
- Africa’s most highly qualified Pro Wildlife Guides to take us on amazing twice daily safaris that will fill you with wonder;
- Visiting Experts to deeply immerse you into conservation, culture and community; and
- Led by Hugh Coppen whose passion for Africa’s soul comes from his lifelong roots here.
Why not join us?
Check out our new video – “It’s Time”
We look forward to welcoming you on an amazing Tasimba Safari Experience in 2019!
Contact us about our next safari. We’d love to have you join us!
(Corporate and group rate packages also available).